Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Wednesday, Jan. 23 Agenda

•Bell Ringer: ACT Prep
•Binder Division
•Reading Time (make sure you like the book you have chosen): 10 minutes (EVERY DAY)
•Writing Sample: Type up and share with both Mrs. Johnson and Ms. B
•Own Writing: Prompt- At least three separate paragraphs, follow the guidelines you created/brainstormed yesterday (start with answers specific to English, then expand in each paragraph to other worries and confidences)
ØThis semester I feel the most confident about…
ØThis semester I am worried the most about…
ØThis semester I want to…
ØWhen you finish, read your book
•When writing, think of some of the lists we looked at that you created yesterday
•Read your book when you are done
•Paragraph Organizing Pre-Test –hand in when complete
•Discussion: With your partner, talk about what you know or think you know about both the foster care system in the US and about Native Americans. While you talk, write notes in your Flight section of your Reader’s Notebook. 

•Write these two lists so tomorrow you can write as comments on the Contemp. Lit class blog: mrsjohnsoncontemplit.edublogs.org 

No comments:

Post a Comment