Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Wednesday, Sept. 2 Agenda

•Bell Ringer: Seats: Pick one for now, I will most likely be moving people…
•What you need EVERY DAY-
•Writer’s Notebook- in your BINDER
•Paper
•Writing utensil
•BOOK

•Expectations and Procedures
•In Writer’s Notebook section: Why do we write?  What are all of the reasons you can think of concerning why people write? Purposes? Goals? Etc.  We will share in 5-10 min
•Basic Grammar: What do we need to do while writing IN ALL CLASSES??
•Write in Editing Section (or paper that can be put into section)
•Create List: Order it (#1 = Most Important, etc)
•Library for Book of Choice- NEED by Friday, have one for today (at least 1 book completed per quarter)

•Writing Sample: Write in your writer’s notebook, or on a sheet that can be put in that section when you have a binder. Sample due tomorrow!
•Own Writing: Prompt- At least three separate paragraphs, follow the guidelines you created/brainstormed today (start with answers specific to English, then expand in each paragraph to other worries and confidences)
ØThis semester I feel the most confident about…
ØThis semester I am worried the most about…
ØThis semester I want to…

No comments:

Post a Comment