Thursday, January 5, 2017

Thursday, Jan. 5 Agenda

•Bell Ringer: Read the posts from classmates, respond to at least two
•Finish “On the Rainy River” Questions (I will be checking posts while you work on answering the questions)
•Once this is done, finish reading the section
•At the end of "On the Rainy River," the narrator says, "I was a coward. I went to the war." What does he mean by this? Do you agree? You will write three paragraphs: first: explaining how this could be true, second: how this could be false and third: which do you most agree with and why?
•Bring this up to me when you are done
•When done, read your book or work on your book completion sheet
•Career Interest Survey (linked on Schoology) –they are basically the same, just pick the one you like best (one from MN colleges, one from WI tech colleges)
•Career Project- Final Project for the Class –due 1/20
•1-3 careers
•Interview with someone in one field

•Paper with research and examples of writing/reading/communicating done in the careers

No comments:

Post a Comment