Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Wednesday, Feb. 14 Agenda

Bell Ringer: Finish ch 11
How have the past three situations in the book (the Indians after the Battle of Little Big Horn, the attack of the settlers, and the attack of the Indian camp) been similar?
Create a bulleted list of all the ways they are alike with person next to you, post it on my edublogs blog, then discuss the ideas of violence/revenge/victim/etc and post evidence for that
Writer’s Workshop
At this point you should be working on your second draft of all paragraphs
You should have a similarity and a difference for each of your three topics.  This means you should have at least four pieces of evidence from your research and at a minimum three pieces from Flight.
If you want me to read through, talk to me and let me know if I should read for craft or editing
If I’ve read through for one, you can ask me to read through for the other
Final Background Presentation (9/11)

**In writer’s notebook: What books have you read (or been exposed to) that you feel should not be accessible to children or teens? Why or why not?  What books have you read that you think ‘adults’ may have issues with? Why would they?

No comments:

Post a Comment