Friday, April 20, 2018

Friday, April 20 Agenda

Bell Ringer: In Writer’s Notebook: What in the book do you still need more clarity on? What would you like to see pictures of, have more information on, or hear a different account? (Post one idea from this list to Schoology discussion after we read today)
As we read today, mark with a post-it many details that you could use more info/a visual of
Ex: how did they section off parts of town to be a ghetto
Reading pg 23-34
Journal on today’s section –bring journal to me when done
If you haven’t shared the link to your project with me, do it as soon as your entry is done (let me know how complete it is); if you are presenting ‘live’, put your name on the board. –email link to me (with % complete)
If your project isn’t done, work on it NOW!  If you are ready for others to see it, read your book as long as you have checked with the rubric for your project and shared it with me
Peer Reviews of Presentations: this will happen MONDAY
FINAL version of project  (the one I will grade) due THURSDAY


No comments:

Post a Comment